Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nutrition - My current diet

This won't be a highly detailed post in any way, I'll just merely post my current diet and give a brief explanation.


My current stats:

  • Age: 28
  • Weight: 76,6 kg (~168 lbs)
  • Height: 184 cm (~6')

On resting days I'm not taking the Pre- nor post-workout meal. Other than that it stays similar throughout the week. One day a week I cook something completely different in order to not have the body adapt too much to the similarity of the diet - and hence - stagnate my muscle growth. Reason for the similarity of each daily intake is not due to it being optimal, it's simple a matter of expenses and the fact that I need to prepare meals quick and have a clear idea what needs to be cooked right of the bat.


Click here for a more printer friendly version.

No comments:

Post a Comment