Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My next journey has just begun

Today I visited the Hospital in Varberg and met up with my surgeon. It's now a fact - I will partly get the operation that I wanted. The excess skin that came from my weight loss of almost 70 kg (~150 lbs) will be removed, but they will only operate on my abdomen. This means that removing the skin around each breast is an operation that I will have to fund myself. Luckily, this operation is not as expensive as the one I will be given. The abdomen operation that I'm getting for free would've cost me around 55000 SEK ($8000).

BEFORE | AFTER | FUTURE

Entering the scene of Bodybuilding
So, today is a good day, as it marks the beginning of my new journey. I've already halved my body weight, taken myself from being heavily overweight to being fairly fit. It's now time to repair the body from the beating that it's taken and start traveling towards my new goal: Entering the scene of bodybuilding.

Follow me?
For those of you who want to follow me, I've already decided to document this process. Today, I filmed my meeting with the surgeon and I will continue on filming my progress just as I've already filmed part of it up to this point. I'm not yet sure how and when I will release this footage. For instance, I might decide on doing a 10 minute short segment each week, or I might just bundle it up in one entire movie. Whichever way I decide to go I hope that I can inspire some of you, or at least prevent some of you from making the same mistakes that I've done.

Thank you!
I'd also like to thank everyone for their support. It's been incredible to have you rooting for me and I hope that you'll continue on doing so as I keep bringing awesome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment