Thursday, February 23, 2012

Training Day One

Right now I can't do any heavy training, I can't do any training at all really, but I'm trying to make the best of my situation. Woke up at 6 in the morning, took my vitamins and Omega 3, had some breakfast and went out for a walk. I'm currently walking like a 90-year-old due to the abs being sore and my skin being very tense. After finishing my walk I followed up with some "home made strength training" - rehab style:

- 12x6 Step-ups on Stairs (One leg at a time, standing up and setting my foot down again)
- 12x3 Calf Raises (On plain ground, leaning against a tree)
- 12x3 Chest flyes (Pushing the palm of my hands against the back of my girlfriends hands)
- 12x2 Front delt raises (Used some tools from the trunk of my car as weight)
- 12x2 Lateral delt raises (Same tools used again)
- 12x3 Biceps curl (Used my cooling bag and filled it with some moderately heavy things)
- 12x3 Bent over rows with chairs (Leaned forward a little, lifting the chairs up)

Biceps curl - Rehab style. A cooling bag filled with
some pasta. Not the coolest workout I've ever done!


It's not heavy, it's not cool, but at least it's something. I'm taking amino acids (EAA) before doing this routine. My aim is to let my body work against a little bit of weight in order to prevent muscle loss. However, my top priority right now is of course recovery and getting some rest - not training hard.

I'm doing most of the training outdoors in order to not break any sweat underneath the girdle I got wrapped tightly around my abs and back.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment