Friday, February 24, 2012

Training Day Two

Second day of training, and my third day since I had the operation. I'm feeling better and better, but I'm still very sore and I still walk rather funny to say the least (think Hunchback of Notre Dame).

Today my girlfriend and I drove to the gym. I made sure I was dressed light in order to not break any sweat beneath my girdle while doing my workout. As usual it's nothing fancy, it's just super light weights in order for my body to get somewhat of a resistance. Today's workout included the following exercises:
- 4x12 Step-ups (On each leg)
- 3x12 Calf Raises (Plain ground, leaning against the smith machine)
- 2x12 Triceps Cable Pushdowns (Had like 1 slide on the mag as weight)
- 3x12 Biceps Hammercurls (Was seated, used only 2 kilos)
- 3x12 Bent over dumbbell rows (Was using 2-4 kilos - really light)
- 4x12 Chest flyes (Gradually increased the weight, making sure my abs and back wasn't tensing up whatsoever through the exercise)

Me starting my workout with some Step-ups.

Adding some chest to the routine. Light weight!

That was about it. I'm really not working hard, and I'm not breaking a sweat at all. It's just super light weights and a lot of breaks where I cool myself off. As usual I take some amino acids before the workout and some Whey protein afterwards.

Take it easy everyone! I know I will - for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment