Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Training Day Four

Today, I'm going to try something different. I've been doing this silly rehab training for four days and I can't imagine what the neighbors are thinking by now. Today, I used a 3 kilo heavy bucket of protein powder as my weight.

In any case, since I am doing the most unflattering exercises right now, I have decided to give them super awesome names, in order to make them seem really hardcore. To add to that, I've also entered all the names through the sloganizer website. The site will give you a random slogan for anything that you enter. Now, if this doesn't make my home-made rehab workouts look awesome, I don't know what will. So here goes - training from today:









That's all for now folks. Be sure to try out some Lateral Delt Raise of Doom, or maybe some Splinter Shooting Chest Flyes in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment