Thursday, March 1, 2012

Training Day Five

Okay, so today's workout wasn't any different from the previous one, except one exercise. Instead of doing "Splinter Shooting Chest Flyes", as I so eloquently called it, I did a leaned over push up against the kitchen sink. However, since I did make up some names for each exercise in my previous workout, I feel I have to do the same now as well. I've decided to call this exercise: "Super Sink Push Ups". It just doesn't get much better than that! In any case, this is what the workout looked like:

- 3x16 Leaned over rows (against the kitchen sink)
- 3x16 Biceps curls (with a bucket of protein powder)
- 3x16 Leaned over Push ups (against the kitchen sink)
- 2x16 Lateral delt raises (with the same bucket)
- 3x20 Step-ups (on the outdoor stairs)
- 3x25 Calf raises (on the grid in front of the outdoor stairs)

Now, this training is getting a bit old, but I do have a date that I'm looking forward to, and that's the 13:th of March. That's when the surgeon gave me an OK on entering the gym. Can't wait!

All marked up in the calendar!

That's all for now. In a few hours I'm off to the Hospital in Varberg to get the stitches around my belly button removed. Should be interesting to see how everything is looking beneath the girdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment