Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Listen to my story at Fitnessgalan 2014 in Globen, Stockholm

That's right folks, for the first time you'll be able to attend one of my lectures, and what better place to start than at the capital city of our beautiful country - Stockholm. Fitnessgalan 2014 will take place in May, between the 9th and the 11th, in the famous arena Globen ("the globe"). The man behind it all, Binais Begovic, has been kind enough to invite me to do a lecture on my journey from 140 kilos (308) heavily overweight to an aspiring bodybuilder at 73 kilos (161 lbs). Naturally, this is a great chance for me to reach more people and show the world that there's a lot that can be done with the human body. But above all, this is a great opportunity for me to share some of the knowledge that I've gathered - from my own mistakes as well as from others. Are you interested in hearing the story? See you at Fitnessgalan 2014!

The date of my lecture will be announced later!

Get your tickets for the event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment