Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Week Where Dreams Came True

It's slowly moving towards it being five years since I first started my journey of weight loss where my lack of specific goals gradually became a strong determination to build the best physique that I could possibly ever accomplish. Through this process I've become a huge fan of the world of bodybuilding, and it's given me so much.


Bodybuilding has enabled me to have a new and brighter future where my health is no longer heading into a downward spiral. It's given me the opportunity to meet new and interesting people, some who share similar experiences, and some who come from a completely different background. Bodybuilding has made me develop as a person, making me want to improve physically as well as intellectually. It's been a source of motivation when times are rough and the workout sessions are long, and it's been a source of knowledge and inspiration when my own resources have felt drained. It's within this area that I've found help from both bodybuilding magazines as well as websites, and there have been a few that have meant more than others. Therefore, it's an incredible honor as well as a privilege, that after all the years, I get to be a part of the media outlets that have meant so much to me. Want to know what the crazy thing is? It all came true within the same week!



# Getting published on Bodybuilding.com
The first dream that came true this week happened at Bodybuilding.com. This website spawned a lot of inspiration when I was starting my journey. The transformations found on the website are amazing, and they've had me spend hours looking at what other people have accomplished with their bodies. They've made me hope and believe that I could accomplish the same thing if I only put my mind to it.


It feels strange and almost unreal to see myself there, but most of all, I feel honored to be a part of it. I'd like to give a special thanks to Trent Lootens, who have done an amazing job piecing my article together. Thank you, and thank you Bodybuilding.com for all the inspiration that you've brought me throughout the years!



# Featured in BODY Magazine
My second dream coming true this week, although it's actually the first dream that I had, was being featured in the Swedish bodybuilding & fitness magazine called BODY Magazine. The workout routines, the dieting tips, the competition coverage, the interviews with amazing athletes, the latest research within the area of health and fitness, it's all been read thoroughly as I've received the magazine each month - instantly feeling like a child on Christmas Eve every time I found it laying in my mailbox.


The main reason for this feature becoming true is thanks to Editor-in-Chief Alex Danielsson, who I had the pleasure of interviewing during the BMR Grand Prix in Malmö earlier this year. Alex was a great sport during the interview, and after I told him about my journey he offered me a chance to be a part of the magazine that I've admired for so long. The segment, which he's written, is truly honoring, and Alex, if you're reading this, you are indeed an awesome man in my book!



# Thank you for helping me inspire others!
So, as you might have guessed, these articles happening are indeed dreams becoming true. For so long I've admired what they've had to offer to the world of bodybuilding, as well as health and fitness, and I can't even begin to explain how much this means to me. Thank you for giving me the chance to inspire people just as you've inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment