Friday, May 24, 2013

Cheat Day Sixty

The day has finally arrived! No, not cheat day, even though that is also the case, but the day where my girlfriend and I celebrate our three year long journey together. We've gone through so much, everything from me removing 1.5 kilos (3,3 lbs) of excess skin, to her having a blood clot in her leg and lung. It's amazing how we've found so much support in each other, and I can't imagine a life without her. This morning, we picked up my parents and drove off to Malmö for a lovely buffet. This is in fact our favorite buffet, and we pigged out completely. After that, we took a tour down to the supermarket in Hyllinge, where we bought some evening goodies. In any case, due to the fact that I want to spend the day with her instead of writing here, let's move on to the regular pictures!

Three years of love contained within one single image.

Morning protein bar to keep the hunger at bay before the buffet!

At the buffet - first table!

Second table!

Third table!

My first plate!

The second plate!

Desert table!

Desert - now on my plate!

A visit to the candy shop on the way home!

Lots of goodies!

Oooh, more goodies!

Down in the bag you go!

Evening sub ingredients!

Voila! All laid up and ready to eat!

Can't forget the important evening chocolate ice cream!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

# What's up tonight?
After the buffet, and road trip with my parents, we were actually invited to come down to their place for a barbecue. However, I'm dead set on the subs, so that'll definitely be my treat. After that, my girlfriend and I have decided on watching the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, after which we'll most likely slip into bed and talk about the wonderful three years we've had together. Have an awesome Friday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment