Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cheat Day Fifty Seven

This morning started with an awesome breakfast. It's almost tradition how we celebrate the cheat day mornings. It usually starts with me doing my morning walk, during this time my girlfriend is still asleep. As soon as I get home, I'm setting the table with all the goodies that we've bought the day before. After I'm done, I go into the bedroom and wake her up, and we have a lovely breakfast together. There really isn't a much better way to start the day. To be honest, I really like the idea of having a once-a-week cheat day. It makes the food and the time together so much more special. It gives us something to look forward to, something to long for, and it gives us a whole day of quality time, where we truly take time for each other. In any case, enough of my ramblings, here are today's food pictures. Enjoy!

Chocolate leftovers from last cheat day!

Pancakes and chocolate ice-cream being prepared for breakfast.

Banana and raspberry smoothie in a bowl!

Breakfast table is set!

Couple of peanut butter toasts!

MORE!

Pancakes, ice-cream and chocolate topping!

Few candy sticks!

Langos with kebab!

Ham and kebab pizza. Garlic sauce on top!

Bag of crisps!

A bag of candy!

More chocolate!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight we're watching a movie that we both enjoyed at the cinema a while back: Django Unchained. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's an awesome piece of western movie by the man himself, Quentin Tarantino. Let the good times begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment