Sunday, March 25, 2012

Training Day Eighteen

What an awesome day for a workout. The sun is shining, I'm rested and the quads are about to get a good beating. I'd say that the legs are what's suffering the most from me not being able to train properly. But this workout was indeed a good one. Had a couple of gruesome sets on the leg extension and topped it off with the squat machine!

Leg workout for the day:
- 2x12 Lunges
- 3x12 Leg extensions
- 3x12 Squat machine

Warm up - felt a bit heavier than I expected it to be.

Good pump, massive burn.

Push through - that's all I got running through my mind.

Had a quick discussion at the gym about motivation, and I explained that my motivation has to come from a different source now. Prior to the operation I could pick and choose from any exercise that I wanted. Now, I have to settle with the ones I can pull off. Having to narrow myself takes away a bit of the fun, but the sunny weather surely helps with keeping the spirit high.

No comments:

Post a Comment