Thursday, March 22, 2012

Training Day Sixteen

Pump was the word for the day as two of the posterior muscles of my body got a good workout - triceps and hamstrings. The weights were low and the reps were good and solid, squeezing every ounce out of me. Hamstrings, especially, got to a gruesome point where I got that intense burning sensation.

Workout for today featured:
- 5x12 Horizontal leg curl machine
- 3x12 Seated leg curl machine
- 5x12 Triceps rope pushdowns
- 1x12 Seated EZ-bar triceps extensions
- 2x6 Seated EZ-bar triceps extensions

Controlled reps and super light weight

Seated leg curls - Aka. Hamstrings burner extreme

Triceps pushdowns guarantees a good pump

First set went fine. Second set I was completely blown out

Previously I've been holding back on my hamstrings workout. Too sloppy movement has moved the focus from the hamstrings to the abs while doing seated leg curls. Not today though. This time the hamstrings were on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment