Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Training Day Fifteen

Yet another day of being busy. I don't know when things will calm down, but this wasn't the day. Therefore I'm doing a late entry with my back workout. And it was done as follows:

- 2x12 Bent over dumbbell rows
- 3x12 Cable rows
- 3x20 Lat pulldowns
- 3x20 Shrugs
- 3x12 Supinated and pronated wristcurls (Supetset)

Bent over dumbbell rows

Cable rows

I was finally able to pull off lat pulldowns!

Chest machine used for shrugs.

Some supersets between pronated and supinated wrist curls

In your face lat pulldowns! First workout since the operation where I was able to put any weight whatsoever into this exercise - and it felt damn good! I'm recovering nice and well and things are truly looking more awesome by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment