Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Training Day Ten

Today was Back day, and this was the worst training day so far - in the sense that I had to hold back a lot. I started out with wanting to see if I could pull off some lat pulldowns this time... I couldn't. However, I did tweak the exercise a bit further into the workout and got some reps done. After the "pulldown failure" I did get some good solid rows done though. The joy wasn't long-lived as I went for the T-bar row and completely failed again. That was pretty much how the day went - a rollercoaster of success and failure. Here's the workout for the day:

- 1xZero Lat pulldowns (Couldn't even do one)
- 5x12 Row machine
- 2x8 T-bar rows
- 3x12 Shrugs (Using the bench/delt machine)
- 3x12 Kneeled down Lat pulldowns with rope
- 3x12 Pronated and Supinated Barbell wrist curls (Superset)

Started out poorly. Lat pulldowns still won't work...

Had a good couple of sets on this baby!

Failure again. Too much stress in the abs in this exercise.

No problem doing Shrugs here.

After a bit of tweaking I got some "lat pulldowns" done.

No issues with the wrist curls - go figure!

This was officially the first day that the surgeon told me I could train. Didn't go too well. But that won't stop me from trying. Just another bump in the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment