Friday, February 7, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety Four

It's been a wonderful day off good living, dog sitting and Olympics! My girlfriend and I started the morning with driving over to my parent's house, where we had ourselves a cozy breakfast. It turned out that they were dog sitting my brother's dog, Gizmo, and my girlfriend thought that it was a good idea that he'd keep us company for the evening while we would watch the opening ceremony for the Olympics in Sochi. Said and done, that's what happened!

Dog sitting, Olympics and a cozy night - that's what it's been all about!

Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff buns!

Oh yeah, round two!

Chocolate ice cream!

Chocolate!

Pastry! And yes, there's chocolate in it!

Buns with various stuff on them!

McDonalds meal!

Chocolate fondue!

Oooh, the banana has been "chocofied"!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and tomorrow morning my girlfriend has to get up early for work. Therefore this is the end of the evening, and it's time for my girlfriend, Gizmo and I to head off to bed. Hope you all had an awesome Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment