Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety Three

Last cheat day (click here) was a real bad one - not that the food was bad, but my girlfriend turned real ill. I won't go to deep into it right now, I'll just let you guys go back and read about it. But let's just say that it was a blessing to have a day that's not ending up at the emergency unit! And without further delay, here are the food pics!

Peanut butter toasts. I don't think I'll ever have a cheat day without peanut butter!

Vanilla quark!

Pizza!

Box of chocolate!

McDonalds!

Smokey sausages!

White wine!

Ice cream cone!

Cheddar cheese chips!

Buttered popcorn!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

# What's up tonight?
As usual, these entries are written around the time that we go to bed, which also means that there isn't much left for us other than to say good night. So, folks, I hope you all had an awesome Saturday night. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite - especially not the radioactive ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment