Friday, February 21, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety Six

Yes, another cheat day has finally arrived and it was definitely needed. Last night I found myself really agitated and frustrated due to workload on the body and little calories in the diet. I slept rather poorly and I was pretty tired during the day. Putting that aside, it turned out to be a great cheat day, much thanks to my lovely girlfriend who always make sure that I'm in the best of moods. I made us some pasta carbonara as well as chocolate mousse for dinner, which was a recipe that my brother sent me (thank you John). In any case, I'm sure that the frustration will be over by tomorrow as the body is fueled up and the mind is happy.

Bacon and mozzarella subs with garlic sauce on top!

Vanilla quark added to the breakfast!

Stick of chocolate on my way home from client meeting!

Toblerone mousse in the making!

A delicious swirl of melted Toblerone chocolate and whipped cream!

Banana and candy time at Mom and Dad's!

Home made pasta carbonara!

Dinner is served!

Ah, the result of the Toblerone mousse!

Honey and BBQ chips and Cheddar popcorn to go!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

No comments:

Post a Comment