Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cheat Day One Hundred Five

Today was a special cheat day. Why? Because we had a lot to celebrate. Last weekend I traveled 6 hours to Stockholm in order to do three lectures during Fitnessgalan - one on Friday, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. This was my first opportunity to stand in front of a crowd and tell my story of how I went from severe obesity to a well-toned physique. Getting there was a journey in itself, but I won't go into the details as to why that was. Let's just say that I'm glad that I got the opportunity and that I could do it without any major issues. Now, the second thing that was worth celebrating was the fact that I had my last lecture at the University of Halmstad. Once I got home, on the very same day, my Bachelor Degree was waiting for me in the mail box. Due to all of this, my parents and my girlfriend decided to have a cozy evening and celebrate with food. During this evening we watched one of the lectures that were recorded during Fitnessgalan. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, you can watch it here

Sushi and awesomeness! All in one pic!

My Degree of Bachelor of Social Science with a major in Psychology.

The first slide from my lecture during Fitnessgalan in Stockholm Globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment