Friday, May 30, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Sixty Eight

For some mysterious reason I thought I was working the afternoon this morning. Imagine the surprise when the alarm rings and I have little to no time to get to work. Thirty minutes of stress later I'm at work. The entire day has been rather exhausting. Not because work is exhausting, but because the body is tired. It's not the physical stress that's getting to me, it's the mental stress of having loads of stuff to deal with. Still pushing through!

Always pushing!


# WORKOUT: HAMSTRINGS, TRICEPS


# Floor Glute-Ham Raise
- Set 1: 10 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 10 x Bodyweight
- Set 3: 10 x Bodyweight

# DIPS
- Set 1: 5 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 5 x Bodyweight

# Triceps Cable Pushdowns (Straight Bar)
- Set 1: 20 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 2: 20 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 3: 20 66,1 lbs (30 kg)
- Set 4: 11  x 88,1 lbs (40 kg)
 
# MORNING WALK TIME: 37,49 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
Low volume workout due to exhaustion. Tomorrow I'll be doing loads of cardio due to work, which is the sole reason for me cutting down the sets on this workout. I see a light at the end of the tunnel, but my company as well as other obligations are to fall in to place first.

No comments:

Post a Comment