Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Fifty Four

This is the last day of "hardcore work mode" before going into preparation mode. Lately, as I've already talked about, my schedule has been so crammed that I could hardly even squeeze in a 5 minute phone call. Right now my back is killing me and I need a break from the computer. But, before that happens, the latest episode of Bringing Awesome Back Goes Radio has to be uploaded and ready for tomorrow morning. The guest? Bodybuilder Andreas Malm.

Farm animal workout?


# WORKOUT: DELTS, CALVES


# Lateral Delt Raise / Bent-Over Reverse Delt Fly
- Set 1: 50 x 6,6 lbs (3 kg) / 50 x 6,6 lbs (3 kg)
- Set 2: 35 x 8,8 lbs (4 kg) / 35 x 8,8 lbs (4 kg)

# One-Leg Calf Press In Leg Press Machine / Seated Calf Raise Machine (Superset)
- Set 1: 25 x 11 lbs (5 kg) / 25 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 25 x 11 lbs (5 kg) / 25 x 44 lbs (20 kg)

# MORNING WALK TIME: 40,43 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
My life right now is a hectic and pulsating thing. Therefore today's workout had to reflect that very fact - no time to keep grinding or evaluating things. All that was left was a fast pace and a short workout. Hence, everything was conducted in 4 supersets. It wasn't really what I would have preferred, but things got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment