Friday, May 2, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Fifty One

Work today, closing in on the weekend and the cheat day. At work I visited a sauna, which I know is a dead certain sign of poor performance at the gym. Sitting there sweating does take a toll on the body. Nevertheless, work is work and it had to be done. Oh, and I'm working the weekend as well. No rest for the wicked I guess...

That's better than disco!


# WORKOUT: CHEST, BICEPS


# Bench Press
- Set 1: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 3: 5 x 132,2 lbs (60 kg)

# Barbell Biceps Curl (EZ-Bar)
- Set 1: 30 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 2: 20 x 44 lbs (20 kg)

# Dumbbell Biceps Curl (Alternate)
- Set 1: 12 x 26,4 lbs (12 kg)
- Set 2: 10 x 26,4 lbs (12 kg)

# MORNING WALK TIME: 44,41 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
God damn I was tired during today's workout. The sauna from work sure took the edge off me and there wasn't really anything I could do except push through the straining feeling coursing through my body. My girlfriend kept me company, so she did her bit to support me. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment