Monday, May 26, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Sixty Five

It's been an awesome day. My girlfriend and I didn't have to work until the evening, so we took time for a road trip that ended at a huge supermarket. We actually managed to get hold of some pretty cool stuff. Firstly, we got ourselves an Actifry Essential from Tefal. It's an hot air frier that gets the job done without adding any oil. Pretty cool, and it's working its magic as I'm writing this entry. Adding to that, I also get myself a cool looking Hulk T-shirt. I know, I know, it's the kid in me, he needs some attention too! In any case, here's today's training entry.

Puny hacklift...


# WORKOUT: QUADS, ABS


Hack Squat Machine
- Set 1: 5 x Sled
- Set 2: 5 x Sled
- Set 3: 5 x 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Set 4: 5 x 88,1 lbs (40 kg)
- Set 5: 5 x 110,2 lbs (50 kg)
- Set 6: 5 x 132,2 lbs (60 kg)
- Set 7: 1 x 176,3 lbs (80 kg)

# Leg Extension Machine
- Set 1: 5 x 99,2 lbs (45 kg)
- Set 2: 5 x 132,2 lbs (60 kg)
- Set 3: 5 x 154,3 lbs (70 kg)
- Set 4: 5 x 176,3 lbs (80 kg)

# Incline Bench Crunches (Legs Up)
- Set 1: 30 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 30 x Bodyweight
- Set 3: 30 x Bodyweight
- Set 4: 30 x Bodyweight

# MORNING WALK TIME: 40,36 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
Damn good workout actually. For now I'm trying the low volume sets again. I've recently just come out of a real hectic weekend and I could feel the body needing some rest. The way I figured it, the body got some less strain due to the short workout. I guess I was right considering that I'm feeling rather refreshed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment