Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Fifty Five

This is the last workout before heading up to Globen, Stockholm. As of right now I'm rehearsing the lecture that I'll hold during Fitnessgalan, and I'm also looking into what I want to bring you guys. The only thing that I'm certain of is that I want the final message to be clear; no matter who you are, you can still change things for the better. In essence, don't forget to keep Bringing Awesome Back!

First slide that will be shown during my lecture at Fitnessgalan 2014.


# WORKOUT: QUADS, ABS


# Leg Press Machine / Leg Extension Machine (Superset)
- Set 1: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg) / 50 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 2: 50 x 66,1 lbs (30 kg) / 50 x 22 lbs (10 kg)

# Decline Bench Crunches / Hanging Leg Raises (Superset)
- Set 1: 15 x Bodyweight / 15 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 15 x Bodyweight / 15 x Bodyweight

# MORNING WALK TIME: 45,49 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
Last workout and yet another short one. I'm working hard on putting things in perspective. This week, while I wouldn't personally have chosen to workout this way, I'm telling myself that it's only one week in a whole year. What happens now won't dictate the result that's in the future. I simply have to be smart about my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment