Thursday, June 26, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Eighty Five

Between the 10th and 13th of July there's a thing called Tammer Training Camp up in Sundsvall. The camp is run by Anders Graneheim, a legend within the realm of Swedish bodybuilding. Anders is one of the brightest burning spirits that Swedish bodybuilding has ever had. This event is something that my girlfriend and I will cover. We'll try to bring you one of our best reportages. So stay tuned for something that is true to the heart!

Don't miss this!


# WORKOUT: QUADS, ABS


# Leg Extension Machine (Top Squeeze)
- Set 1: 20 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 2: 20 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 3: 20 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 4: 30 x 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Set 5: 30 x 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Set 6: 40 x 11 lbs (5 kg)

# Incline Bench Crunches (Slow)
- Set 1: 40 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 40 x Bodyweight
- Set 3: 40 x Bodyweight
- Set 4: 30 x Bodyweight

# MORNING WALK TIME: N/A


# Workout Notes:
Still got the cold lingering. Actually it's starting to fade away, but I'm playing things safe. Hence, the workout is yet again about enjoying myself and stressing the muscle without any major cardiovascular activity going on. I must say that I like it. It sort of forces me to learn more about my own body. All good if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment