Friday, February 1, 2013

Cheat Day Forty Three

So, as I hinted in a previous training entry, this day would be a day of moderation - the reason being that I've had quite a few cheat days of extreme excessiveness. Due to that, I've not been able to shed weight at the rate that I've been wanting. However, I've noticed that the result from the mirror has not had a negative impact, and therefore I'm not really worried (and to be honest, it's all about the mirror, and not the weight). But, since I am a man of evaluation, I'll try to keep the calories down this cheat day just to see how the body responds. If I'll be able to keep myself from excessively overeating, now, that's a whole other question...

Morning candy - left overs from last cheat day!

Gingerbread cookies!

Chocolate with crackers and a Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

Evening dinner - starters!

Evening dinner - main!

Evening dinner - desert!

More candy!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight, we had very special plans in store. My parents as well as my brother and his wife were invited over for dinner. The dinner was a thank you of sort to my parents who have always been there for me and my girlfriend. At the same time, I wanted to thank my brother and his wife for treating us to a really lovely dinner a while back. So, the mere fact that I got to cook something for them - and I do love to cook - was a good recipe for an awesome evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment