Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Training Day Five Hundred Fifty

Last calves session tore the muscle a lot. Today I've had a stinging sensation in the muscle, which resulted in me asking my girlfriend to give me a massage prior to starting the workout. When doing leg extensions, I'm noticing that the hamstrings as well as the calves are slightly stretched at the same time. I decided to play things safe and have her work her magic first.

The good thing about having a girlfriend who is a massage therapist!


# WORKOUT: QUADS, ABS


# Leg Extension Machine
- Set 1: 50 x 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Set 2: 50 x 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Set 3: 50 x 44 lbs (20 kg)

# Incline Bench Crunches
- Set 1: 50 x Bodyweight
- Set 2: 50 x Bodyweight
- Set 3: 50 x Bodyweight

# MORNING WALK TIME: 40,51 MINUTES


# Workout Notes:
I think it was a rather good idea to have my girlfriend work her magic prior to today's workout. There's no way to tell if anything would have happened otherwise, but when put between two options; a) skip 5 minutes of massage and risk injury, or b) do 5 minutes of massage without any issues occurring - I'll pick option b!

No comments:

Post a Comment