Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cheat Day Seventy Six

The Olympia Weekend is closing in and due to this I'm trying to tighten up a little bit. Hence, even though it's highly unfortunate, I have to take things easy on the calorie department. Today's cheat day is therefore in the name of moderation - sorry guys! Oh, and since I've recently got myself a new mobile phone - Sony Xperia Z - I'm also increasing the image size of the cheat day pictures. Here you go!

Banana and strawberry smoothie in the making!

Brie cheese with syrup!

The essential peanut butter toasts!

Pizza time!

Bag of candy!

Mom's home made daim cookies!

Some ass kickin' chipotle popcorn!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5000+

# What's up tonight?
Most of this day was spent at my Mom and Dad's house after we fetched ourselves a couple of pizzas. Right now we're aiming for the couch and a good movie. Have an awesome Saturday night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment