Friday, October 11, 2013

Cheat Day Seventy Seven

That's right folks, it's time for that awesome day once again. After having spent a week in Las Vegas, eating everything that you can possibly imagine, I got back home and started dieting again. However, there were a few changes. Firstly, I've not been doing morning cardio, and secondly, I've been eating more freely that I would normally allow. Hence, this has meant that I've gained a few pounds. This is all part of the plan though, as I've been dead set on taking things easy after our adventure in the states. I'll start the morning cardio, as well as the more strict diet tomorrow. But, until then, it's time to enjoy the good ol' junk!

Had four of these peanut butter toasts this morning!

Buffet plate number one!

Buffet plate two, sushi!

Buffet plate number three!

Deep fried bananas and syrup!

Ice-cream!

Pastries!

Peppers sausages!

Pistachio nuts!

Tortilla cheese chips and home made guacamole!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5000+

# What's up tonight?
This day we were walking around at a big shopping center, which meant that our feet got slightly tired. Tonight we'll be doing nothing but taking it easy on the couch. Seems like a decent plan at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment