Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cheat Day Eighty Nine

It might seem ridiculous that we're at it again, only 4 days since the last cheat day. I don't debate the fact that it's too close, but I am however stating that this is the last time that they're so close in-between. This marks the start of the new year and the diet that my girlfriend and I will be doing up until (and beyond) Fitnessgalan 2014. My girlfriend has some pretty awesome goals ahead of her, and they'll be revealed later throughout the year. But, enough about that, here are the food pics!

Peanut butter toasts!

Home made pancakes and peanut butter!

Chocolate!

Pastry!

Buffet plate one: Sushi!

Buffet plate two: Sallad!

Buffet plate three: Meat!

Buffet plate four: Desert!

My brother's home made chocolate cake thingy!

Chocolate ice cream!

My favorite popcorn - cheddar style!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 4500+

# What's up tonight?
Right now we're about to head home to Mom and Dad's house. For those of you who read the blog, you've probably realized that we spend a lot of time there. Well, to put it simple, it's our sanctuary - a home away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment