Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety One

Uh... This has definitely not been a good day as far as eating is concerned. I started this morning with feeling completely smashed and off my game. I had planned for a workout, but that was soon scrapped as I realized that nothing good would come out of it. I think this is most likely due to the heavy workload lately. Oh well, nothing a bit of good eating can't fix.

Breakfast is not breakfast without peanut butter in any shape or form!

Raspberry marmalade on top of this beauty!

Bag of candy number one!

Half a kebab roll!

Second bag of candy!

Home made guacamole in the making!

Time to dig in!

Cheddar popcorn is slowly becoming a cheat day classic!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5500+

# What's up tonight?
It's definitely bedtime at this point, and even though it's been a real slow day it's still been a good one - considering it's been spent with my baby. All that is left is hitting the sack and getting ready for a new day. Good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment