Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety Two

This has not been a good day. First of all, this wasn't even supposed to be a cheat day, but, once I got home from work - around 2 - we decided that we'd take the opportunity and indulge in some good eating. With that, we also decided that we'd take a cozy little trip tomorrow instead. Although, at this point, my girlfriend is at the hospital (yet again) and I'm having to go to sleep without my baby at my side. For those of you who keep up with the reading on the blog, we had an incident where she had some severe breathing issues two weeks back. There's now stabbing heart pain added to the picture and we're extremely worried. Needless to say, things did not go as planned today. In fact, they aren't really going as planned at all right now. I'll post the food pics for the day, and we'll see how things turn out from here.

Took this picture of my baby while she was sleeping at the hospital - "The most beautiful girl.

Candy!

Pizza!

Pastries!

Chocolate!

Icecream!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5800+

# What's up tonight?
There's nothing left except to head deep into bed, alone, and get back to work tomorrow. We'll find a way to deal with this, and we will come out stronger! I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment