Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety Eight

This has been an most awesome cheat day. First of all, which perhaps isn't the reason as to why it was awesome, my girlfriend had to work. This meant that I had all day to myself, doing exactly what I wanted. I started the morning with a calm and cozy breakfast and sat down for a few hours of work - in the pace that I chose. I then proceeded to head over to my good old friend for an afternoon of gaming and food. After that I met up with my girlfriend and proceeded to head over to her class mate's apartment for some birthday celebration. Yup folks, this was a great day! And here are the food pics!

Home made protein pudding with my favorite protein flavor: chocolate and coconut!

Vanilla quark on top!

Half a jar of peanut butter!

Chocolate breakfast desert!

Ham and cheese salad with Bearnaise sauce and oven-baked bread!

Taco, nacho cheese chips and cheddar cheese dip!

Chocolate ice cream for desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

No comments:

Post a Comment