Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cheat Day Ninety Nine

This cheat day was kind of inspired by last cheat day's hotel breakfast. We both agreed that we missed having multiple choices in the morning, a bit of this and a bit of that. Hence, the morning was started with a nice assortment of food. During work I was treated to some home made pizza, although I wanted to save my appetite a little bit because I knew that smörgåstårta would be on the menu later during the evening. This was spent at my brother's house celebrating his birthday. Good stuff!

Breakfast ingredients part one!

Breakfast ingredients part two!

Scrambled eggs and bacon!

Vanilla yoghurt and some serials!

Cheese sandwiches!

Pancakes with peanut butter and cookies!

Aaah, cookies!

Home made pizza!

Pancakes with chocolate!

Cookie again!

Smörgåstårta!

Fruit, quark and ice cream!

Oooh, delicious desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5000+

No comments:

Post a Comment