Friday, March 22, 2013

Cheat Day Fifty

It's cheat day, and due to various circumstances, I decided to head into the dietary deviations one day earlier than planned. To be fair, it did fit my everyday life slightly better, and that's why I'm sticking by the decision. I did eat more than what was posted in images. However, I'm only posting the stuff that's not in my regular dietary plan. Enjoy!

Pizza: Cheese, Ham, Kebab, Garlic & Tomato Sauce.

Chocolate cake!

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food!

Doughnut and chocolate balls!

Various candy!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 5000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight, we watched the finals of the Swedish Gladiators. After that, it's time to slip further into the couch and enjoy the good old, as well as highly nostalgic, TV show called Tales from the Crypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment