Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cheat Day Forty Seven

Due to my girlfriend's car breaking down the other day, we're one vehicle short in the household. Hence, we have to do our errands together, or at least share the same car. Due to this, my girlfriend has no choice other than to stay at home while I go off visiting a few friends this Saturday evening. To even things out a little bit, we started the morning with heading to Halmstad for a shopping spree, visiting all the places that she enjoys. As far as I was concerned, I viewed it as a perfect opportunity to find some delicious treats. And here are the images for the day!

Morning smoothie - pre-mixing time!

Morning smoothie & home baked graham squares with peanut butter!

A few cookies to go with the breakfast!

And then it was time for the real shit!

Candy leftovers from the last cheat day...

New candy for the day!

A quick meal at McDonalds!

Vanilla filled chocolate muffin!

My going-away-kit that I brought with me to the gaming night!

The evening pizza!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight, for the first time in ages, we gathered the good old computer nerd squad for a night of gaming. That meant several of hours of video games, fast food, sticky fingers and sore thumbs. An awesome evening for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment