Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cheat Day Forty Eight

It's cheat day today, and adding to that, it's also the day where my girlfriend goes off to Karlskrona with her hockey team for an important game that'll decide if Rögle BK (her team) will advance to a higher division. A loss here will mean that they won't advance, while a win will mean that they'll have to play yet another game tomorrow in order to advance. While all this is taking place, I'm making sure that I'm stocking up on food and movies. This past week I've been plowing through the latest season of Dexter (my all-time favorite TV show), and today, I finally got to the very last episode. Now I can't wait for season 8 to arrive... Oh well, here are the food pics for the day/evening!

Morning smoothie - Banana, raspberry, quark and FUN light!

Breakfast to go with the smoothie - home baked graham squares!

A bag of candy!

A block of chocolate!

Pizza time to go with Dexter!

Tortilla chips and cheese dip for the bond movie!

The newly introduced (on Swedish market) Ben & Jerry's ice cream!

A lil' chocolate ball!

Some brie cheese and beer sausages!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight I'll take a stab at watching the new Bond movie, Skyfall. I've always liked Bond, however, I'm mostly a fan of the ones with Roger Moore. Nevertheless, Daniel Craig is doing a good job and hopefully this will be a decent addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment