Friday, June 28, 2013

Cheat Day Sixty Five

Cheat day? Yes, although, not when I woke up this morning. My girlfriend and I had planned for this day to arrive tomorrow. However, after I came home from work we had a quick discussion, and it ended with us deciding that today was indeed a good day to cheat on our diet. In any case, here's what that will include. Oh, and due to the sheer boringness, the usual diet food that I ate won't be displayed.

Ice cream sandwich!

Peanut butter straight out of the jar!

Marshmallow fluff with a spoon!

Mixing the butter & fluff down with a banana!

Bag of pastries!

Bag of chocolate candy!

Main meal!

Chocolate ice cream for desert - standard protocol!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

# What's up tonight?
Since we pretty much threw this cheat day into our schedule without thinking too much about it, tonight's entertainment is yet uncertain. Most likely we'll end up in front of the TV, or perhaps in the car, going on a cozy drive down to the beach. In any case, I know it'll be awesome. Hope you all have a good Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment