Friday, June 7, 2013

Cheat Day Sixty Two

Yes folks, it's finally here, the entry that'll make your mouth start watering. Today is the last day where I'm officially a student before going into a summer of work. During this summer, I'll be stationed at a retirement home, making sure that the old folks have an awesome time. I did this the previous summer as well, and I got quite popular among the old ladies. Hopefully, I can use my charm this summer as well and make sure that they are able to enjoy their life, just as I want to enjoy mine. In any case, since it's soon time to become a worker, my girlfriend and I are making sure we make the most out of our free time. Here's what I have been (or will be) stuffing my face with today!

Morning doughnut from the local store.

Breakfast smoothie - banana, raspberry, strawberry and quark!

Ciabatta breads with peanut butter!

Chocolate ice cream for the pancakes!

Winner combo!

Gräddbullar!

Bag of various fudge!

Chocolate dougnut, round two!

Meal at McDonalds!

Pre-sandwich, before making sandwich...

Ingredients for the upcoming rolls!

Oh la la - let the good times roll!

More chocolate ice cream to end the night with!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Considering the absolutely amazing weather that is shining upon us this very day, we're certainly going to spend the evening outside. Right now we're planning a nice picnic in the sun. For me, that'll include eating the yummy rolls which are displayed within this entry. My girlfriend, however, is hitting a set of barbecue ribs. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment