Friday, June 14, 2013

Cheat Day Sixty Three

Okay, I'll be honest, at this point I'm so tired that I'm going cross-eyed, which means I'll make this entry as short as possible. Since I had to work today, I started the morning with a calm breakfast, treating myself to a couple of peanut butter toasts. At work, my girlfriend came over for a visit during lunch, where she brought me some Brie cheese and chocolate/brownie ice cream. After that, we both took off to the supermarket where we bought ourselves some goodies for the evening's upcoming barbecue at my parents' house.

Breakfast ingredients!

Peanut butter toasts!

Finishing off with some marshmallow fluff!

Peanut butter toasts, round two!

Protein bar for desert!

Yet another protein bar at work!

Chocolate and brownie ice cream along with some Brie cheese!

Biscuit at home!

Chocolate ice cream sandwich!

Bag of candy!

Meal at my parents' house. Jalapeño cheese sticks!

Another load of chocolate ice cream!

Strawberries and cream as desert number two!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Since I'm almost half-asleep at the moment, there is no entertainment in store other than falling into bed and getting some much needed sleep. All I have to say is that this day has been absolutely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment