Sunday, June 30, 2013

Vegas, Olympia Weekend and Engagement!

Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. The fact that this is happening is more awesome than I could ever imagine - what am I talking about? I'm talking about the fact that today, my girlfriend and I, booked tickets to Las Vegas where we'll be going to the Olympia Weekend. This is an event that I've wanted to attend ever since I first got drawn into the world of bodybuilding. On top of this, we've got an hotel room booked at Caesar's Palace, a place that my girlfriend and I have been excited about experiencing for a long time. The fact that we'll get the chance to stay 6 nights there makes things even better. But, I haven't even begun talking about the best part. Not only is this a trip where we're getting to see some of the top professional bodybuilders of the world, but we're also planning something special outside of the Olympia... WE'RE GETTING ENGAGED! More info on our trip and all the awesome stuff that will come out of this will be posted along the way as we get closer and closer to taking off! Until then, remember, keep bringing awesome back!

That's right Vegas, we're coming! You better be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment