Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cheat Day Sixty Six

For those of you who read last night's training entry (click here), you know that my Mom turned real ill the other night, and as a result, she's now at the hospital. For us, that has meant that this cheat day was spent in Halmstad so that we could visit her at the hospital. Prior to that, my girlfriend has been working, and I've been stationed at home cleaning the house. I might as well do all the boring stuff now that things aren't as awesome as they should be. Here are the items that I've stuffed my face with today.

Fried bread with egg and bacon on the side!

Had a couple of peanut butter bread rolls!

All wrapped up!

Vanilla "buns"!

A few biscuits!

A couple of ice-cream sandwiches!

Meal at Subway!

Steak and cheese for me!

Biscuit on the side!

Some chocolate while visiting my Mom!

Fudge filled doughnuts!

Bag of candy!

Ending in front of McDonalds!

Luckily, I brought desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 6000+

# What's up tonight?
Since we were visiting my Mom at the hospital today, tonight's entertainment will be slipping into bed and getting a good night's sleep. Nevertheless, visiting my Mom felt great, as I could see her happy and in a good mood. That sure made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment