Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cheat Day Thirty Two

It's been a long day of preparing for my upcoming lecture this Monday where I'll be talking about my personal journey as well as my view on health. Currently I've been going through old photo albums as well as diaries at my Mom and Dad's house. The idea is that they'll provide somewhat of a timeline for my journey. Adding to that, it's also 2.5 years since my girlfriend and I got together. Hence, we are in need of celebration - and what better way to celebrate than indulging in some tasty food?

Bag of various candy

Favorite Pizza: Tomtao Sauce, Cheese, Ham, Kebab and Garlic Sauce

Time to count the calories. Pizza, 1500 calories. Various candy, 1200 calories. Take away a meal at 386 calories and we end up at a total of 2314 extra calories for the evening.

Tonight will be spent in front of our newly bought electric stove, accompanied by a good old movie. What the movie will be is yet uncertain, but I have a feeling that we're in for a good evening. Have an awesome evening folks! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment