Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cheat Day Twenty Nine

I was uncertain whether I should have my cheat day today or not. First of all, I gained quite a bit of weight during my last cheat day and I haven't really come back to where I once was. Although, part of the reason for this is most likely due to the changes I made in the diet a few weeks back where I added more carbs. Simply put, I am holding more water now. In any case, aside from all of that, today is also one day short of the 7 day span that I normally go by. However, I'd rather reset the span and have my 7th day on a Sunday rather than a Monday. Hence, today seemed as a perfect opportunity to do just that. A result from all of this has been a more moderate cheat day than what I normally engage in. Nevertheless, it's a cheat day, and here are the goodies!

Ingredients for a fluffernutter sandwich!

The fluffernutter sandwich in its glory!

Smörgåstårta in the evening!

Topping things off with a good ol' Ben & Jerry's ice cream!

Commence calorie counting! Fluffernutter sandwich, 324 calories. Smörgåstårta, 1500 calories. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 1050 calories. Some various candy, 200 calories. Take away a meal at 386 calories and we end up at a total of 2688 extra calories this evening. A lot less than the last previous cheat days!

As far as evening entertainment is concerned, my girlfriend gets to decide the movie for the evening. I got to decide last night where we watched the good old action movie Tango & Cash with Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell. You can't win every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment