Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cheat Day Thirty

Had a pretty good day today. Been taking it pretty easy, fiddling with stuff that I enjoy doing. My girlfriend was away at work during the morning and we both headed off to Ängelholm in the evening. While there, I got my workout done and she did some exercises with her hockey team. In any case, today has also included the usual dietary deviations. Here they are!

Turkish delight, brought home from my visit to Turkey.

Spongebob Squarepants in a chocolate format! Oh yeah!

Some fruit - had a few plums as well!

A little coffee break with a chocolate bar and some fruit and quark mix.

A Burger King meal for a champion!

Topping the evening off with a Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

Time to count the calories! Turkish delight, 200 calories. Spongebob cracker, 70 calories. Fruit and chocolate bar, 400 calories. Various fruits, 100 calories. Burger King meal, 1250 calories. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 1050 calories. Various candy, 150 calories. Take away a meal at 386 calories and we end up at a total of 2834 extra calories for the evening.

I have currently no idea what tonight's entertainment will include. I am feeling rather tired, so rather than starting a movie and having to end it half-way through I'd rather just sit back and enjoy some TV. Take it easy folks, and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment