Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cheat Day Forty Two

If you know anything about me, you know that once a week I indulge in a feeding frenzy that make the entire food industry go crazy with joy! Today has been, and continues on to be, that very day and it's already included such things as a hotel breakfast and a big juicy pizza. It did not end there though, because at 6 o'clock in the evening we were invited to a good old friend of mine. Was there any food? You bet! And here are all the stuff I consumed today!

Morning American pancakes with peanut butter and regular butter.

Hotel breakfast - Part I

Hotel breakfast - Part II

A creamy little ball covered in chocolate - Gräddbulle!

A cozy little time with some pastries during our shopping adventure!

A bag of delicious chocolate!

A ham and cheese pizza!

Cookie ice-cream!

Home made chocolate muffins as a gift for tonight's dinner hosts!

The menu for the evening dinner!

The starter - hot brie!

Main course!

Desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
As I hinted earlier, tonight, my girlfriend and I were invited to a good old friend of mine. His name is Jan-Erik Olofsson and he's been a true inspiration for me as I started my journey. Back when I took my first steps into the world of strength training, he was training at the same gym as me. Being over 50 years of age and carrying an incredible physique, he was one of those people who I looked up to - not to mention that he had an awesome personality to go with his physique. He's a definitely a role model in every sense of the word and I'm honored to call him my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment