Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cheat Day Thirty Eight

It is New Year's Eve and tonight we celebrate the end of yet another year. For my girlfriend and I, it's been quite an eventful and hectic year. Therefore, it was definitely the right time to get a chance to eat and enjoy life in a simplistic and non-stressful way. Here are most of the goodies!

A cozy and delicious breakfast.

Home made pizza for lunch!

After baking!

Some chocolate mousse desert.

Evening dinner - cheese and crackers. Here's the cheese!

The crackers, some salmon and smoked deer heart.

Dinner is served!

Toblerone cake for desert.

Various candy. Trust me, there was loads more than this.

Topping the evening off with some ham prior to bed!

I'm going to try to do a calorie estimation for this evening, but it's bound to be completely wrong. One thing is for sure; I've definitely got more than I bargained for. In any case, here goes! Breakfast, 1000 calories. Pizza time, 1230 calories. Chocolate desert, 300 calories. Cheese and crackers, 1330 calories. Toblerone cake, 290 calories. Various candy and biscuits, 1000 calories. Christmas ham, 230 calories. Take away meals at a total of 1070 calories and we end up at a total of 4310 extra calories for the evening... and that's probably an understatement.

Tonight has been a wonderful evening filled with all kinds of delights as well as a cozy feeling. It's been an incredible year with lots of ups and downs. As I write, we're only minutes away from 2013 and I have no doubt it'll be an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment