Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cheat Day Thirty Nine

As I wrote in today's training entry my girlfriend's been sick today and we've spent some time at the health clinic. Things seem to be fine now and the tests showed nothing, so, hopefully it wasn't anything serious. In any case, as this was the day where both of us would be adding some extra calories to our diets, the news of it being nothing serious was welcomed. And here are the goodie pictures for the evening!

Pre-workout candy: Yoghurt covered licorice

Pre-workout candy part 2: various stuff!

Pizza from my favorite place! Ham, kebab, cheese, tomato & garlic sauce!

Evening candy!

The grand finale! The unbeatable Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie!


Right, calories... here we go: Yoghurt licorice, 300 calories. Pre-workout candy, 300 calories. Pizza, 1500 calories. Evening candy, 300 calories. Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream, 1050 calories. Take away a meal at 365 calories and we end up at a total of 3085 extra calories for the evening. It is definitely a lot less than last cheat day (New Year's Eve), which I underestimated quite a bit.

My girlfriend says she's in for a scary movie this evening. Although, if I know her - as I do - it'll end up being something along the line of a Saw movie or perhaps something with drooling zombies, which isn't that scary to be honest. In any case, I got my extra calories, so I'm a happy camper nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment