Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cheat Day Fifty Five

Okay, I realize that the recent attack of cheat days might make you guys think that I'm trying to go back to the life of being heavily overweight. However, there is a perfectly logical explanation to all of this. Firstly, the recent increase in cheat days is merely due to the fact that my girlfriend celebrated her birthday this past Tuesday. Second, the cheat days are well under the usual caloric intake. In fact, the scale is showing the same numbers as usual. To be honest, I've seen nothing but positive results on the physique from the extra carbs and calories. In any case, after today, it's back to the once-a-week-philosophy, which means that the next cheat day won't occur until next weekend.

Peanut butter and buns.

Brie cheese.

Brie cheese and peanut butter buns.

Chocolate-filled croissant!

Chocolate eggs containing Spongebob!

Chocolate ice-cream!

A protein drink.

Evening tacos!

Chocolate ice-cream desert!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 4500+

# What's up tonight?
As I mentioned earlier, my girlfriend's birthday was this past Tuesday. However, this evening we're celebrating her with the family. This means that we're in for an evening of food, chit chat and celebrations. Enjoy your evening folks, I'm sure that we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment