Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cheat Day Fifty Three

Well, it's that time again, and let me tell you, I've been thoroughly looking forward to this day. That is why it grieves me to say that I have to do this day half-assed... But, there is, however, a very good reason for this. On this upcoming Tuesday, my wonderful girlfriend celebrates her birthday. Naturally, in the name of all that is holy, we need to celebrate this day by eating lots and lots of awesome food. So, that is why I'm cutting back on the madness this very day. In any case, here's what the day has included.

Home made protein pudding and raspberries on top.

Some BCAA in-between meals.

A few protein drinks.

Tiny bag of candy... Look how lonely they are!

Finally, some real cheat day food! Pizza!

Chocolate ice-cream for desert!

More desert!

Late night smoothie.

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 4000+

# What's up tonight?
This very day, my girlfriend is down in Skåne, camping in the woods with her hockey team. That's why I took the opportunity to spend the evening with my friends for a night of gaming. You just can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment