Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cheat Day Fifty Six

After having spent the previous two cheat days in moderation it was finally time to go all-in once again! The reason for the recent moderation was due to my girlfriend celebrating her birthday, which meant that I took the opportunity to have two cheat days close to each other (one on my regular cheat day and one on her birthday). I keep hearing how a lot of you guys love to see these mouth watering food entries and I hope this one will satisfy your visual needs!

Morning chocolate - I'm half-way through at this point!

Breakfast items (some missing!)

Buns! Just out of the oven!

Morning banana & raspberry smoothie in a bowl!

Had a couple of peanut butter buns!

One bun with brie cheese, chorizo salami and Bearnaise sauce.

Quick meal at McDonalds!

Tried chicken bits... tasted like meatballs!

A sour strawberry candy rod!

Tried a Jawbreaker for the first time in my life...

... it was a frustrating experience!

Chocolate biscuits on the way home.

Tried making chocolate/gingerbread pancakes.

Saved them for desert!

Evening pizza!

Chocolate pancakes, chocolate ice cream and chocolate topping!

Peanut butter snacks for the evening!

# Estimated Total Calorie Intake: 7000+

# What's up tonight?
Tonight, my girlfriend is at a party with her school mates. That means that I got the apartment all to myself. That will most likely result in me watching some kind of action movie. Either that, or I'll simply be on the couch doing absolutely nothing. To be honest, that's probably what I need the most right now - recovery, and, doing absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment